At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The Client Services team are entrepreneurs who champion clients and colleagues alike. With a keen sense for turning insight into opportunity, they are responsible for building relationships that foster commercial viability for our studio and our clients business.
A Client Partner is a leadership position that requires expertise in transformational programs of work that deliver positive outcomes through products and service ecosystems, differentiated business models and the brand experience surrounding them.
You will lead a multidisciplinary team in the endless pursuit of growing our remit with existing partners and converting new growth opportunities. Reporting to the Client Services Director you will partner with leads and management to create a work environment that fosters collaboration and innovation.
Located on the Herengracht canal in central Amsterdam, you will have access to our diverse network of specialists by collaborating across our twelve European studios. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Identify, engage, convert and scale new opportunities into long-term client relationships
- Lead regional pitch responses and procurement processes
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with discipline leads to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Understand the language of business to grow our CX, Venture and Product revenue targets
- Become a subject matter expert on topics that drive our clients business
- Maintain a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Uncover, analyse, and anticipate appropriate payment models and pricing structures for target customers who represent early-stage businesses to enterprise scale-ups
- Work tightly with a multidisciplinary team to design a new venture that creates new sources of revenue for our business
- Craft and foster Quarterly and Annual Business reviews for existing clients to provide visibility of major client initiatives over next 12 months
- Organise team resource and configuration and sets out detailed month by month forecasts against which resources can be planned
QUALITY AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 10+ years working in a client services or account management role in a creative environment.
- Prior success in business development and building and maintain client relationships
- Understanding of a strategic consulting and professional services approach
- Experience of managing global clients and leading accounts at a senior level
- Comfort and experience in building and leading world-class teams
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of wider commercial issues
- Experience of inspiring and managing teams
- Highly competent and confident presenter in Keynote
- Possesses a strong quality of leadership, in both the work and in decision-making
- High emotional intellect, the ability to drive projects and lead an internal team through various scenarios with clients
- Operational savvy and know-how, in order to work with the teams and draw the balance between servicing our clients and protecting our own team and interests
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply