London, United Kingdom
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
A champion for product excellence and enduring client relationships, the Client Partner at AKQA is a highly organised and credible leader. The Client Partner will nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, the Client Partner has a passion for our client’s business, industry best practice and state-of-the-art techniques.
As a Client Partner at AKQA you will be responsible for revenue, client planning, business development and business consulting for a global brand with an emphasis on large scale website projects. Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of commercial opportunities and challenges, consulting at the highest level, forward planning and successful new business.
You will lead a multidisciplinary team in the endless pursuit of growing our remit with existing partners and converting new growth opportunities. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will partner with leads and management to create a work environment that fosters collaboration and innovation. Located in Clerkenwell in London, you will have access to our diverse network of specialists by collaborating across our twelve European studios. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Identify, engage, convert and scale new opportunities into long-term client
- Builds and maintains deep and mutually beneficial client relationships;
identifies opportunities, inspires them, learns from them, understands key
business issues and regularly plans and facilitates quarterly review sessions
- Partner with discipline leads to create contract-winning proposals for current and
- Become a subject matter expert on topics that drive our clients’ business
- Maintain a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new
ways to serve businesses
- Uncover, analyse, and anticipate appropriate payment models and pricing
structures for target customers who represent early-stage businesses to
- Leverages client relationships for introductions to additional business units and
- Work tightly with a multidisciplinary team to design a new venture that creates
new sources of revenue for our business
QUALITY AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 10+ years working in a client services or account management role in a creative
- A passion for innovation and business strategy – specifically as it relates to
sport, youth culture, social and media.
- Prior success in business development and building and maintain client
- Proven track record of ‘making’ – bringing excellent strategy and creative
thinking together to create real world projects (ideally have examples/portfolio
of key projects)
- Understanding of a strategic consulting and professional services approach
- Experience of managing global clients and leading accounts at a senior level
- Comfort and experience in building and leading world-class teams
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of wider commercial issues
- Experience of inspiring and managing teams
- Highly competent and confident presenter in Keynote
- Possesses a strong quality of leadership, in both the work and in decision-making
- High emotional intellect, the ability to drive projects and lead an internal team
through various scenarios with clients
- Operational savvy and know-how, in order to work with the teams and draw the
balance between servicing our clients and protecting our own team and interests
Explore our extensive range of benefits here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s
ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to
fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion,
gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability
or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or
special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.