Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
At AKQA, the Client Service team are a vital part of our interface and relationship with our client partners, ensuring an unwavering commitment to the best possible outcome for their organisations. With a deep commitment to client environments, their customers and aspirations, they're the ultimate brand advocates and experts in identifying exciting new opportunities for growth.
AKQA Client Partners are strategic leaders, passionate about transforming businesses. Your focus will be on championing a client and helping shape its future. You’ll identify and create opportunities for AKQA to add value to our clients’ businesses. You’ll be a brand advocate and advisor to multiple levels of our client teams and an agency facilitator who drives client business results. To succeed in this role, you need to be laser-focused on your client's business, with a keen eye for opportunities to apply AKQA’s wide-ranging experience design, delivered through creative technology expertise.
At AKQA Sydney, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Proven and relevant industry experience and track record in similar organisations and roles
- Encourage a fearless, entrepreneurial approach to solving problems.
- Generate ideas and actions to deliver tangible business results.
- Monitor, maintain and be accountable for a strong pipeline of client growth.
- Support with new business opportunities, including proposals, presentations, and client contract negotiations.
- Unlock opportunities to solve our clients’ biggest problems and achieve measurable positive result
- Drive and inspire a talented group of professionals, creating a culture of inclusion and team work.
- Consistently demonstrate your strategic and presentation skills, especially when framing the value AKQA creates.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong experience in a similar role with the ability to demonstrate how you've made a measurable difference to an organisation, project or team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding and strategic experience in organisational, customer and digital transformation.
- Expertise with technology partners i.e; Adobe, Sitecore and Salesforce
- Excellent strategic and commercial knowledge, with extensive experience working with c-suite of tier 1 organisations.
- Lead, inspire and positively influence others in the team.
- Champion innovation and creative thinking to deliver results.
- Drive and maintain the healthy pipeline of sales leads and strong commercial focus
- Empower team members and encourage responsibility and accountability.
- Foster a culture of proactivity, passion and energy for client’s businesses.
- A self-starter, with the ability to effectively drive new business opportunities from identification to conversion, including presenting at senior levels
- Expertise in technology platforms including Adobe, Sitecore and Salesforce
- Passion for strategic design and innovation
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.