Client Service Director/Deputy GM
At AKQA, our Client Servicing team are the critical interface between our clients and our talented teams in the studio. They are the guardians of our company offering and delivering our quality stamp. Being on the ‘front line’ means they have developed a deep understanding of AKQA, that sets the tone and workflow with our long-term client relationships. Client Servicing are instrumental in maintaining the quality of briefs (and therefore work output) as well as driving commercial growth and success for our studio and clients.
As a Business Director, you will develop strong senior client relationships and be committed to driving their business forward through innovative work that inspires and motivates consumers. You will also be responsible for new business in Egypt to contribute to the studio growth. You will be vital in generating profit for AKQA and lead internal teams to deliver projects that achieve excellent results for the client and the agency. As a Business Director you must develop a unique understanding of the digital arena and how new and emerging developments can be exploited to add value to a client's business.
From our location in Giza 6 of October, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful and award-winning work for world-class clients and brands. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, you’ll be liaising with bright minds across KSA,UAE.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Responsible for generating revenue from a new clients & retained group of accounts.
- Be a strong steward / advocate for the organization
- Pitch to clients
- Must be commercially minded
- Must have a strong understanding of client needs
- Maintain and develop the highest standards of client relations & engagement
- Ensure revenues are in line with company objectives
- Ensure management is updated on the status of the organization’s accounts in terms of problems, plans and objectives
- Lead and manage a variety of communications strategies, campaigns, and projects (Agency Only)
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders within the organization to ensure an optimal client experience
- Identify new business opportunities and always strive to grow revenues
- Plans and manage budgets and timelines to ensure a quality and profitable service to Clients
- Provide ongoing management to a team of account executives / account managers, and convey the commercial goals, vision, and values of the organization to them
- Monitor company’s overall budget in collaboration with the Head Of company’s departments
(Operations, Communication, and Account Management ).
- Monitor company finances in collaboration with Head of Finances and GM.
- Organize working process in between the Head Of company’s departments and lead weekly or
monthly coordination meeting.
- Monitor the implementation and proper executions of events operations.
- Manage overall events coordination when General Manager is not on-site.
- Monitor the management TEAM when the GM, Head of Finances is not here.
- Insure application of internal company rules.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Preferably have a minimum of 2-4 years of Business Director experience in an agency
- You will be a strong communicator and highly organized
- Must will have a solid track record of working closely with clients on their communications strategies (Agency side)
- Must be a great team leader and be nurturing and motivational and comfortable in delegating and directing people and projects
- Must be a superb project manager
- Must have above excellent written/spoken command of English and Arabic
- Must be proficient in use of presentation software (Keynote, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be proactive in developing new brand initiatives and campaigns, and will be thoroughly comfortable and professional in championing clients’ requirements, creative briefing, presentations, cost calculation and ensuring key project milestones and client objectives are achieved (Agency side)
- Title will be based on the candidate's experience
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply