Client Services, Internship
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, the client servicing team is seeking to drive innovative work that solves our client’s business problems and engage consumers in new ways. With a creative, strategic spirit, the team is the main interface between our clients and our talented teams in the studio. They are the guardians of our company offering and delivering our quality stamp in maintaining the quality of briefs (and therefore work output) as well as driving commercial growth and success for our studio and clients.
Located in Paris, France, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Supports the management of end-to-end projects, from inception and requirements definition to project’s delivery, making sure that the planning, the budget and the deliverable quality are respected
- Helps deliver projects across multiple platforms, clients and teams by ensuring good coordination and collaboration with internal teams and external resources
- Maintains communication and filters information to share the most relevant elements to each of the project stakeholders: clients or internal teams. Manages/escalates client and project issues when needed
- Nourish the thinking across projects through research and recommendation.
- Supports the administration organisation of the project with delivery process and tools available from costing to follow up (invoicing, scoping, monitoring)
- Through time, being able to lead a project with the support of the manager
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to drive brand and marketing projects with different teams and partners throughout the entire project lifecycle facilitating effective team communication and collaboration
- Able to understand and discuss the clients' businesses, whatever the market sector. Thinks strategically about client challenges.
- A passion for digital, marketing and great work, you can see potential and nourish it and have a ability to influence to drive work forward
- Flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment while working as a member of an international team
- A good understanding of digital platforms (social, eCRM, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing, digital in-store) and how they can be leveraged to deliver the most compelling product experience throughout the customer journey
- Optional : previous experience in international digital agency account management and/or strategy at a creatively driven ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.