The AKQA Technology team continually push boundaries with their enablement of brand experiences. Combining a technology agnostic approach and a philosophy of continuous improvement, they craft innovative and high quality solutions which play a vital role in the digital eco-systems of our world-class clients.
Commerce Planners take responsibility for guiding our clients eCommerce roadmap in terms of onsite and offsite factors. Acting as a commerce consultant to a major UK retail client and then helping us to grow our commerce practice. As demands for e-commerce consultancy increase across the agency, we would also see this specialist role evolve into building a core team.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Clerkenwell, at AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. A working environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their field.
- A good understanding of our clients' objectives, business categories, and trading strategies.
- Ability to implement and advise on tagging, tracking, reporting, and measurement frameworks.
- A technical understanding of the client development roadmap.
- A knowledge of the channel strategies and implementation plans.
- A good understanding of user experience strategies and an ability to guide and implement multi-variate testing programmes.
- Identifying innovation and emerging channel solutions for eCommerce such as voice, chatbots, beacon and location technology.
- The ability to work closely with our most trusted client brands.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Meticulous in your work, with high attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent documentation and time-management skills.
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement.
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the team.
- Experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Experience with multivariate testing and implementation.
- Experience as a website content editor.
- A track record of working with different commerce software vendors.
- Experience as a data analyst, preferably in web/eCommerce projects.
- Experience communicating and interfacing with external stakeholders.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.