Portland, United States
Content Creators at AKQA are multi-faceted creatives—illustration, motion design, photography—with the ability to take the social voice directed by the creative and strategy teams and turn it into tasteful visual expression. To accomplish this end, a hybrid creator in this role will employ any tool relevant to the task—whether that’s an 5D gimbal setup on a longboard, a rapid tabletop shoot in our in-house studio, or a cheeky type animation in AE. Whatever the title or discipline, the Content Creator is never not tinkering, making, or experimenting.
AKQA’s Portland studio is looking for a Content Creator to support the social expression of a major technology brand, working with creative teams to fill editorial franchises with head-turning eye candy and interesting stories from around the world.
From our location in Portland’s Pearl District, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's finest cities.
- Pulling together treatments to inspire and build consensus around the proposed visual direction of creative ideas
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with art directors, strategists, copywriters and client partners counterparts
- Stay current with motion/design/social trends, and apply them strategically
- Work daily with the project manager to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met within budget
- Work with, creative direct, set the vision, and guide outside directors, animators, illustrators, photographers, or editors to ensure the quality or execution
- Articulate a clear POV on adapting existing brand guidelines to social and ideate ways to breathe new life into brands and campaigns in the social space.
- Present your work and justify your decisions confidently to clients
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- A portfolio displaying an impeccable design sense
- Fluency in typography, editing, and rapid production is a must
- Experience working with and directing specialist partners when needed
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.