At AKQA, we believe in creating new ideas and making that information accessible to all the audience. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we always look for new content that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The part-time Content Creator for this role at AKQA is responsible for creating ideas that would help a leading pharmaceutical brand communicate across their platforms. They are individuals who have a blend of creative writing with strong understanding of health-sciences and pharmaceuticals. Creative thinkers, ambitious, strategic in approach, proactive, and strong team players with great writing skill.
Having medical writing and healthcare communication skills help in delivering quality communication solution since the subjects are complex and technical in nature. Also, medical and healthcare domain are highly compliant and regulated, which demands strong understanding of medical/ health science subjects in order to write meaningful advertising messages that are going to connect with the audience. A trained medical writer can do timely evaluation, validation, and implementation. Apart from the basic skills, creativity and understanding of the target audience and subject make them apt for the role.
- Expert knowledge in pharmaceuticals and disease areas
- Passionate about writing (English and Arabic)
- Strong verbal communication
- Up to date with current market changes and trends
- Ability to add value in idea generation and content creation for a pharmaceutical company.
- Really good with research and providing insights about the industry.
- Good understanding of regulations
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- A relevant degree in Pharmaceutical or comparable years of experience
- 1-2 years of work experience as a content creator
- Experience in building social media campaigns
- Experience in writing English & Arabic
- Profound knowledge of disease areas
- Understanding of regulations needed
- Experience in research a providing insight about the industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain any industry related issues to all level team members
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.