Milan, Italy & Venice, Italy
Content Marketing Manager
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and experiences that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Content Marketing Manager at AKQA, you will manage projects with a strong focus on content (editorial plans, content production, content strategies, shootings, marketing activations) through the entire lifecycle, ensuring the accomplishment of client objectives, with a strong focus on quality, timing and budget.
Based either in our Milan or Venice offices, you will join a disciplined cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Since your health is our first priority, we are currently working and holding the majority of interview processes remotely. Once the emergency is over, we are planning to roll out a remote working policy we will be happy to discuss with you during the hiring process.
- Ensure that all editorial projects (ped, shootings, magazine articles, content production) are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resources availability and allocation
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Coordinate editorial teams involved in the project, facilitating an effective communication and collaboration
- Supervise all the contents designed ensuring they match with the business and communication goals of the client
- Partner and collaborate with the Media team and the Data Science & Consumer Insight team
- Establish and maintain relationships with the clients
- Ensure accuracy, reliability and assertiveness in all client-facing interactions, adapting communication effectively according to goals, channels, contexts and stakeholders
- Measure project performances using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Ensure a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 3-6 years experience working as a social media manager, content marketing manager or project manager
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment is preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Good organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to hold presentations, communicating complex ideas in a clear and credible way
- Driven by enthusiasm and willingness to work in a challenging and dynamic environment, you demonstrate proactiveness and accountability in every task you are assigned.
- Ability to lead a multidisciplinary team, constantly fostering constructive dialogue and discussion, always listening to feedback and different points of view
- You have a positive, collaborative spirit and a hands-on attitude
- Ability to work in a collaborative way, adopting a curious, humble and sharing-oriented approach in the daily job.
- Able to interact with professional proficiency in both Italian and English.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply