At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our midtown location in the heart of Atlanta, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most thriving cities.
The Content Strategist will create the story that drives our clients’ products. As an AKQA Content Strategist, you are responsible for ushering our clients’ content through the creation process, from definition to publishing and beyond.
- Collaborate with designers and multi-disciplines to create innovative content solutions and formally communicating and presenting those ideas
- Develop business-focused content strategies for our brands and their digital platforms and channels
- Translate user and business requirements into content strategy solutions within complex project environments
- Undertake research and elicit insights through stakeholder interviews, website data analytics, content audits, gap analyses, competitor and landscape reviews
- Collaborate with cross-discipline members, to deliver the highest standard digital content
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement to ensure output of the highest quality
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have at least 4+ years of related experience in digital strategy, with a content strategy background
- You have experience working in content strategy, digital strategy or digital content creation, and a list of projects you can share that show your thoughtfulness and approach
- You have proven ability to understand the dynamics of the client’s business and the sector in which it operates and develop relevant content strategy
- You have a proven track-record of extracting customer insight and recommendations from research and analytics
- You have strong time-management skills that allow you to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- You enjoy influencing and guiding others to deliver the highest standard of digital content
- You enjoy research that enables you to create business-focused content strategies
- You are a creative problem-solver and have a true passion for emerging technology
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.