New York, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Content Strategists at AKQA are curious thinkers who want to investigate, understand and organize to create a better future, with a specific focus on the content that powers our clients’ experiences. To us, content is more than words on a screen, it is the story and information that drives our clients’ brands and products forward. In this role, the Content Strategist will lead the content experience for one or more projects, from auditing the current experience, identifying the gaps and opportunities, creating an ideal state and developing a plan to get there. The Content Strategist will work closely with the client, the Strategy Director and an integrated project team to formulate and deliver smart, tailored content frameworks, recommendations and systems that can serve our clients’ needs.
The city that never sleeps provides us with constant inspiration. We harness this in the heart of Union Square, where old meets new.
Our New York studio offers teams the opportunity to produce innovative work that moves world-class companies, and their communities forward. All disciplines collaborate to find the best solution while delivering each aspect to the highest standard. From products and services to imaginative storytelling, our shared vision is to create experiences that drive progress and results. We are fortunate to partner with forward-thinking clients, including Verizon, IBM, Mayo Clinic, HSS, Volvo, and Campari.
We empower our teams and clients to make what’s next, while working towards the ultimate acknowledgement, “Only in New York!”
- Analyzing user, client and project needs and develop relevant content strategy
- Consume large quantities of research and data – behavioral, consumer, industry and academic – to inform perspectives, with a mind to measuring and tracking outcomes
- Take large amount of information and finding clarity through structure and rigor
- Work cross-functionally with strategists, user experience designers, copywriters, creatives and technology professionals
- Develop presentations, as well as present internally and to clients
- Take responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted perspectives
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- At least 3 years of experience working in content strategy, digital strategy or digital content creation, and a list of projects you can share that show your thoughtfulness and approach
- Strong writing and editing skills
- A love of writing outside of work is always appreciated
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply