Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labours of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Our Copywriters play essential roles in the strategy, conception and writing of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
The Copywriter at AKQA will approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, the Copywriter will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable. They craft exceptional copy and storytelling with some direction.
Located in Berlin, Germany, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Fluent in German, and secondarily English with a strong command for both languages, both written and spoken.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills.
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences with some supervision.
- Collaborate with the client and various teams and peers within AKQA.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting and concepting within a variety of campaigns and projects.
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
- You are fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
- Have a strong work ethic, with the desire to push your ideas and executions to not only meet, but exceed standards.
- You are curious about your craft and stay on top of best practice in your field.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.