New York, United States
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Our Copywriters play essential roles in the strategy, conception and writing of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user. The Copywriter at AKQA will approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, the Copywriter will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable. You will craft exceptional copy and storytelling with some direction.
Located in the Union Square area of New York City, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work with some supervision
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within AKQA
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting and concepting within a variety of campaigns and projects
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
- Good understanding and experience of digital media.
- A degree, or similar, in English Language, Advertising Communication or other writing-related course preferred.
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.