New York, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Copywriters at AKQA play essential roles in the strategy, conception and writing of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user. The Copywriter at AKQA approaches every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, the Copywriter will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable, crafting exceptional copy and storytelling.
The city that never sleeps provides us with constant inspiration. We harness this in the heart of Union Square, where old meets new.
Our New York studio offers teams the opportunity to produce innovative work that moves world-class companies, and their communities forward. All disciplines collaborate to find the best solution while delivering each aspect to the highest standard. From products and services to imaginative storytelling, our shared vision is to create experiences that drive progress and results. We are fortunate to partner with forward-thinking clients, including Verizon, IBM, Mayo Clinic, HSS, Volvo, and Campari.
We empower our teams and clients to make what’s next, while working towards the ultimate acknowledgement, “Only in New York!”
- Work that demonstrates high quality copywriting, clever headlines and concepting experience within a variety of advertising campaigns and digital content
- Excellent writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within AKQA
- Experience writing thought provoking headlines, UX content and long copy for websites and mobile apps
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 3+ years of experience writing copy for digital products and services, and a compelling portfolio to show for it
- Able to proofread one's own work and catch/correct typos
- A drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply