Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labours of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Our Copywriters play essential roles in the strategy, conception and writing of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
The Copywriter at AKQA will approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, the Copywriter will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable. They craft exceptional copy and storytelling with some direction.
Located in Berlin, Germany, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Deliver and inspire award-winning work from both yourself and others who work with you, influencing where appropriate a dramatic change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Create and write for a variety of creative products including digital video, mobile content and social activations.
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences with some supervision.
- Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high quality work to clients on time.
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers, and/or creative directors, as well as ux and content strategy, to get to the heart of the big idea, as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Work with the wider AKQA such as developers, project managers, strategy and client services to launch innovative digital, mobile, website, print, broadcast, video and traditional branded product experiences.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills.
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
- High level internal and external client satisfaction.
- High level of team satisfaction.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
- Participate in a number of pitches and client presentations. Present your work to internal stakeholders and justify your decisions confidently to clients
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting and concepting within a variety of campaigns and projects.
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
- You are fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
- Have a strong work ethic, with the desire to push your ideas and executions to not only meet, but exceed standards.
- You are curious about your craft and stay on top of best practice in your field.
- Fluent in English with a strong command for written and spoken.
- German language skills are a plus
We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply