Milan, Italy & Venice, Italy
AKQA creatives combine artistry and competence to strategic insights to create beautiful ideas that move the world. Copywriters at AKQA are skilled and dedicated storytellers, committed to craft high-quality outputs that delight customers and deliver results for clients. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
As a Copywriting Intern at AKQA you will support Senior Copywriter in creating and inspiring work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable, approaching every brief with fresh eyes and avoiding familiar solutions. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, bringing creative thought in the conception and writing of beautiful ideas, products and services.
Based in either our Venice or Milan studio, you will join a disciplined cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Due to the current situation we are mostly working remotely; since your health is our first priority, the interview process and the onboarding can be organised either in person or virtually.
- You are curious and eager to always learn new things. You have many interests and you like to always look around to find creative inspiration.
- You speak Italian and English fluently and have excellent writing skills in both languages.
- You are passionate about copywriting and advertising.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
- You are fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
- You inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates your passion and potential.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply