London, United Kingdom
Creative Talent Manager
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Creative Recruiter at AKQA, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and closing the world’s best creative candidates within AKQA creative organisation. Our ideal candidate has sharp eye for creative talent and can identify profiles across our range of expertise - from product and interface design, to conceptual art directors and copywriters. You already have a network of top candidates and know how and where to find new potential talent. You take a strategic approach to a new brief and can develop a targeted sourcing strategy to deliver the most interesting candidates for the role. You’ll set a high standard of personal performance and seamlessly manage multiple roles across several international locations.
Reporting to the Creative Talent Director, you'll work across the EMEA region on all levels of roles. Your deep understanding of our business combined with that of the creative industry makes you a true business partner to hiring managers, providing insightful and thoughtful solutions and delivering the best people for our opportunities.
As this is a regional role, the Creative Talent Manager can be based in any of the following locations: UK, Sweden, France, Spain, Netherlands, Germany or Italy.
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment cycle including, but not limited to, initial hiring manager briefing, role posting, application reviews, pre-screening, interview management, collating candidate feedback, offer negotiations.
- Collaborate with Department Leadership, Resource Management, People team and Hiring Managers to identify talent pipelines and devise innovative sourcing initiatives for creative roles.
- Organise and manage the interview process with candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience. Make sure all candidates – whether successfully placed or not – have the best possible experience. Build the AKQA brand with every interaction.
- Regularly update all team members on the status of your hire list. Organise weekly catch-ups and engage hiring managers with the recruitment process.
- Be an advocate for Diversity & Inclusion within the recruiting process. Work to include D&I in sourcing strategies, candidate selection and recruitment recommendations to HMs. This includes keeping up-to-date with new and unconventional sources to find talent.
- Keep up to date with industry on a global level. Identify and get to know the people behind the best creative work.
- Identify and create relevant platform partnerships to support with sourcing and visibility.
- Filter inbound applications from all sources, including direct applicants and referrals.
- Develop strong active and passive pipelines of direct candidates across all creative disciplines.
- Track pipeline activity and keep our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) up to date.
- Drive efficiency by reducing recruitment costs and time to hire across the region.
- Lead and contribute to Talent projects that will improve our recruiting efforts. These can include but are not limited to D&I, recruitment tools, recruitment process, sourcing strategy, recruitment programs, internships & mentorships, employer branding and talent vision.
- Support with freelance creative recruitment, when required.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience running end-to-end sourcing and recruitment within the design, innovation, consulting, marketing environments - with a specific focus on creative.
- Broad knowledge of a diverse range of recruiting sources relevant to creative skillsets.
- Proven track record in identifying and hiring the best creative talent.
- Experience with recruiting internationally or within EMEA is preferred.
- Ability to present a curated shortlist to Creative Leaders that shows a full understanding of the brief and skillset.
- Experience in managing offer creation and negotiations with candidates.
- Proven ability to improve an organisation's cost per hire and time to hire, while maintaining the highest level of quality of candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is constant and demanding, and clear structure/process may not be apparent.
- Exceptional organisational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An integral collaborator who cares about contributing to our culture.
- Proficient with at least one ATS (Greenhouse preferred).
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply