Creative Technologists at AKQA embody a versatile approach combining creativity, technology, and business-oriented leading visionand involved in the exploration of undocumented technologies and in designing prototypes and solutions for a wide array of digital projects.
As a Creative Technologist, you mix together your imagination, creativity, and technological skills to create physical and digital experiences for some of the world’s most forward-thinking brands. You are devoted to find solutions to deliver the best possible customer experience we can think of, through the use of scalable and future-proof technology. You have fun where design and engineering meet, and you experiment with your curiosity, passion, and solid technical competence to incubate ideas that ignite business growth opportunities for both the agency and the client.
Located either in either our Venice or Milan studio, you will provide guidance and inspiration to a multidisciplinary team across the full lifecycle of projects. You will have fun in the process of creating collaboratively to bring the idea to life through the integration of different points of views.
- You love to stay on top of the evolutions and the most relevant cases in the innovation, technology, and service design fields.
- You are able to work with business and creative teams in the definition of technical and functional requirements of solutions.
- You are accomplished at working with DevOps professionals and Developers team during prototyping and execution phases of the project.
- You are comfortable working with people with diverse skills, backgrounds, and perspectives and can align your skills with theirs towards a shared goal.
- You are able to understand and benchmark feasibility and costs for creative ideas, proactively proposing alternative solutions.
- You take an active role in building the technical leadership of the agency through talks, participation in events, and educational projects
- You have knowledge and past experience with programming languages and architecture software design.
- You are familiar with sensors and hardware platforms (optional).
- You are able to work fluently in English (bi-lingual English/Italian ideal).
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You love to play with technology and explore its full potential, always grounded by real human insights.
- You are recognized like a thought leader internally and externally and consistently inspire people around you on ways to utilize the latest technologies,
- You are able to understand clients’ business goals and target’s needs and build relationships with stakeholders to push the boundaries of what’s considered possibleby most.
- You are thrilled with the opportunity of actively contributing to the development of the technological culture of AKQA, through a passionate and sharing-oriented approach.
- You have a genuine love and a proven ability of presenting complex ideas in a simple, engaging, and effective way.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.