Creative Technology Lead
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design innovative brand campaigns, adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The Creative Technology Lead role is responsible for the design, conception and development, of innovative creative solutions using the latest tools and technologies in AR, VR and reeltime 3D. Working closely with Creative Teams, Technology teams, Production teams and external studios. The Creative Technology Lead has overall ownership of creative technology projects.
The Creative Technology Lead will provide a vision for the development of the 3D related offering and capabilities for the studio and will be responsible for growing and managing their creative tech team including 3D designers, creative coders and any other profiles they would require. The relationship with our client is key and the Creative Technology Lead will define creative technology opportunities to develop the business of our client.
Based in our Paris studio, but frequently collaborating with our European Studios, you will enjoy working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong creative and strategic opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively whilst also taking on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges, view them as opportunities and constantly look to improve client deliverables. You will work in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
As a Creative Technology Lead at AKQA, you will be inspired by creative concepts and technologies that you will advocate, educate and inspire the whole AKQA Paris team about your craft.
- Define creative technology strategy for AKQA Paris.
- Define creative technology team structure and growth path.
- Manage members of the creative technology teams.
- Clearly articulate creative and technical concept.
- Clearly present concepts to clients.
- Uncover creative technology opportunities for AKQA clients.
- Develop creative development concept.
- Scope creative development projects.
- Source creative technology partners (enterprise software + creative tech studios).
- Master Unity.
- Strong knowledge of 3D design software.
- Strong knowledge of real 3D technology.
- Strong knowledge of AR technologies.
- Strong knowledge of VR technologies.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strive to learn new skills and stay abreast of technical developments.
- Ability to recognise risk and plan to mitigate.
- Able to decide the resource profile required for a project and provide top-down and bottom-up estimates against a scope.
- Ability and willingness to connect and collaborate with clients to define solution together.
- Ability to articulate and present concept and strategies to C-level audience.
- Ability to manage and mentor team of creatives and technologists.
- Sharp attention to detail and willingness to deliver the highest level of craft.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
- Be able to talk about technology to non-technical audiences (clients, stakeholders and team members).
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply