Customer Experience (CX) Director
Strategists at AKQA make our clients’ business their business. Driven by an innate curiosity and a passion for problem solving and learning, they harness their cutting-edge knowledge of brands, technology, culture and societal trends to provide unique outlooks and solutions for our clients.
As the Customer Experience (CX) Director, you are responsible for preserving the core of our service offering, while stimulating its progress, and for inspiring and leading our CX team to create compelling experience strategies that influence behaviour and result in tangible business impact. You will be are a high-performing leader who inspires with insights and ensures the experiences created by AKQA are meaningful, pleasurable and holistic. You set the vision for our experience strategy offer and lead the team to achieve this. You provide inspiration and thought leadership and are seen by the team as a problem solver and someone they can easily approach.
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Set the highest standard for CX projects; leading by example, developing and inspiring your team, collaborating and presenting to clients with confidence.
- Lead with a growth mindset, developing CX team members’ knowledge and skills by challenging and stretching them, whilst always maintaining quality standards.
- Cultivate a positive and proactive team culture that strives to deliver exceptional work and continuously improve, whilst acknowledging and celebrating success.
- Present the latest CX trends and methodologies in an engaging manner, at times as the lead consultant, to deliver innovative solutions that surprise and delight.
- Align creative and technology with client needs and business objectives, identify and convert commercially viable opportunities, and create case studies for growth.
- Keep the wider agency informed, focused and enthused about the progress of individual projects and the business as a whole.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven CX project delivery experience, particularly with large scale/complex projects delivered against commercial requirements.
- Strong technical knowledge of digital and multi-channel CX strategy, measurement frameworks, mapping, data collection and analysis, statistical analysis, ethnography and other critical CX research, analysis and review methodologies.
- Exceptional leadership skills that enable you to quickly earn client and internal team confidence.
- Excellent communication and presentation style for managing client expectations, facilitating workshops, and conducting stakeholder and customer interviews.
- Enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with the determination to find the best outcome for all projects.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.