Cape Town, South Africa & Johannesburg, South Africa
At AKQA Performance we imaginatively apply art and science to create transformative experiences, accelerate growth and future-proof organisations. AKQA Performance designs every touchpoint along the customer journey with unmatched native ability to define, find, connect, and inspire audiences across all brand interactions.
At AKQA, our Data Strategists have an innate passion for crafting clear and compelling responses to briefs through paid media insight and expertise.
At AKQA you'll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
This role is for individuals who have a passion for analysing data with the aim of generating strategic insights. The ideal candidate will have a mid to senior level of experience and will be required to independently research, plan, implement and optimise outputs across multiple clients.
- Maintain accurate and timely output and delivery.
- Help to strengthen the profile of the Data & Analytics team and drive team progression.
- Assess client commercial realities to deliver the most relevant and effective data solutions.
- Ability to analyse data, create reports, provide insights and recommendations.
- Proactively seek out testing and tactical opportunities to recommend to clients.
- Deliver remarkable client service to become a go-to specialist in analytics and agency partner.
- Contribute to product innovation in the performance and data space.
- Deliver strategic opportunities to all teams and clients based on analysis coupled with keen marketing intelligence.
- Work with creative and strategy teams to deliver performance improving insights to teams and clients
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
Individuals applying for this role must be able to provide clear examples of reports, structures and performance.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience in a hands-on role in Data with expertise in consumer data analysis, web analytics, digital marketing performance metrics, and marketing intelligence
- Demonstrable experience in tagging design, setting up analytics or data pipelines, and analysing performance
- Proof of analytics certifications/training are advantageous
- Collaborate with Data Engineers to build tools, dashboards and automate processes or tasks
- Work with key stakeholders to align business goals with marketing objectives, focussing on a strategic approach to data
- Analyse toolsets and provide recommendations
- Assist with new business pitches and business development initiatives within the scope of data
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (especially Excel) and Google product suite
- Demonstrable experience with Google Data Studio or Tableau
- Strong aptitude for mathematics
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply