London, United Kingdom
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The Data and Analytics Team at AKQA intersects all client work to provide meaningful, business-impactful information assisting global brands in changing their portion of the world for the better. Our team combines intense rigor, deep curiosity, and a spirit of innovation to deliver intuitive data experiences covering any digital touchpoints. Privacy-by-design is at the forefront of our efforts across implementation & engineering, governance, analytics, data science, and optimisation so we can deliver best-in-class digital data strategy.
- Architect distributed systems, create reliable pipelines, combine data sources, architect data stores, and collaborate with data analysts and scientists to build solutions for them.
- Contribute to Measurement Strategy - define objectives and hypotheses to scope analytics tasks and deliverables for any given project, so we can measure, visualise, and communicate business outcomes.
- Utilise Frameworks and Best-Practice Processes - at every given stage of work, ensure that rework is reduced and quality is maintained or improved; develop and/or recommend improvements to ways of working to ensure ease of effort such as documentation, automations, templates, etc.
- Participate in Strategic Consultation - work closely to guide the Product Manager in strategic decisions for the Product development based on your industry knowledge, personal experience, and familiarity with business performance / data.
- Perform Quality Assurance - Assist development team in performing QA, and creating + implementing proper governance efforts related to data quality
- Implement Proper Governance - Receive and implement guidance from clients to ensure privacy measures to protect PII and SPII, anonymisation, as per their specifications
- Build in Privacy-by-design.
- Run an Experimentation Programme - own the full programme covering efforts to hypothesize, design, prioritise, experiment, investigate, and learn from A/B and MVT tests.
- Deliver hypothesis Driven Development within Lean/Agile methods - to support analytics efforts during rapid development, deployment, and execution of ecommerce products / features on the site (such as checkout, PDPs, logins, etc.)
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Highly developed communication and story-telling skills, to be able to translate requirements into a clear technical/analysis plan that leads to clear action.
- Vendor & Platform experience - Data Automation: REST API, AWS Lambda. Data Storage/processing: AWS S3, SQL Server, Snowflake, Azure, Big Query, Google Cloud Platform. Data manipulation: AWS Athena, SQL, Python (Jupyter notebook/pandas). Data Visualisation: Tableau, PowerBI
- Experience in campaign performance analytics and in delivering campaign reports and media insights at scale to actively optimize strategic marketing initiatives.
- Background in marketing data automation and data engineering, able to work to designed AWS infrastructures, build secure data connections and design ETL processes to normalise and prepare analytics ready data (in Athena)
- Expertise in best-practice dashboard development using Tableau
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager or other analytics tools.
- Experience in digital analytics, UX/funnel optimisation, A/B testing and creating optimisation roadmaps.
- Experience in working on analytical solutions that monitor social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. Writing queries to fetch social media data from third-party tools is preferred but not essential.
- Experience with Dataiku or equivalent is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to connect a client’s business goals to a complete measurement plan that defines the metrics, systems, and methodologies needed to meet those objectives.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for practical perfection.
- Keen on prioritising quality of data at every juncture.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply