Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
Data Marketing Strategist
Analytics is one of the fastest-growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a big data stack, and a wide range of capabilities — including user experience insight and applied machine learning. Our clients are building the future of their businesses, more than ever with data at the heart of making this future a reality.
We are seeking a Data Marketing Strategist with a solid comms strategy background who is passionate about the possibilities of data-driven customer experiences, and using data to drive business performance. You will love learning, experimenting and collaborating, and have experience across a range of data marketing disciplines.
Located in Sydney, as part of AKQA you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Develop multi-channel data-driven customer communication strategies, including lifecycle campaigns.
- Collaborate with data analysts and experience design teams to understand customer/market behaviour and generate insights that inform digital marketing strategies.
- Develop measurement frameworks/methodologies for clients to help them understand campaign performance and/or customer initiatives.
- Support our clients to maximise their investment in marketing technology platforms such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce, Google marketing platform and others by identifying new use cases and integrations.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Demonstrable data marketing experience.
- Comms experience essential, with a customer- and data-focused mindset.
- Experience of CRM/lifecycle planning: segment identification, trigger definition, journey planning and testing.
- Experience of digital analytics: Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics preferred. While not a data scientist, we expect you to delve into data for insights and confidently present to clients.
- Experience of A/B testing: create test frameworks, plan tests and delve deeply into the tool itself.
- Excellent stakeholder management across multiple clients and workstreams.
- Strong communicator: able to explain complex topics so that non-data-savvy people understand.
- Experimental, proactive mindset: keen to push boundaries and secure quick wins to gain buy-in for innovative work.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply