The Delivery Lead at AKQA will acutely understand a project’s desired outcomes. Taking responsibility for assignments, ensuring completion on time, within budget and that objectives are met, the Delivery Lead will be able to confidently address business needs, manage resources and any issues to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment.
Located in Gothenburg, Sweden, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Successfully deliver projects with high quality project deliverables, on-time and on-budget.
- Author well-crafted Project Status Reports, ensuring they are submitted on time, every week (95% compliance target).
- Able to successfully manage multiple suppliers, partners and client/s to ensure the best outcome for both client/s and AKQA. Keep stakeholders informed of project progress at all times and manage expectations proactively.
- Work with leads to accurately compile an estimate for an agreed scope of work. Structure an estimate according to most appropriate model (e.g. fixed price, capped time and materials, by project phase) and effectively communicate to client.
- Able to set up, structure and deliver the end-to-end delivery of a medium-sized project involving some technical complexity (between 100 to 350 technical man-days). This would be delivered using internal AKQA resource and any AKQA-appointed third party.
- Set up and facilitate both internal and client post-project review and share learning with relevant parties (e.g. AKQA teams, client groups and third parties).
- Manage and deliver projects with budgets up to SEK 2M. Track and report financial status of a project against current estimate. Highlight potential overruns before they occur. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen.
- Tailor and communicate an appropriate project structure by methodology (e.g. Agile or Waterfall) or by project phase (e.g. Discovery).
- Work closely with the PO and TL to lead a self-organizing product team in delivering business outcomes (rather than outputs).
- Navigate team through all phases of delivery, managing scope, risks and dependencies with agile principles and Lean practices.
- Communicate and coordinate with test markets, and be accountable for iteration planning and tracking
- Work with the team to maximize product development Flow, with a particular focus on minimizing cycle time.
- Address blockers to ensure the team remain productive and protect the team from organizational/external distractions.
- Mentor, guide and coach team members to realize their potential within the team and ensure the team environment supports this.
- Foster a team culture of measurable Continuous Improvement.
- Capture innovations, lessons learned and team successes and share and amplify them across the wider organization.
- Coordinate and encourage open communication across teams and management.
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback.
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
- Constantly strive to improve AKQA delivery practices, processes and procedures.
- Achieve personal and team billability and utilization targets.
- Build successful partnerships with clients, cultivating world class relationships.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience within the digital/creative/technology industry.
- Experience of delivering full life-cycle projects in an agency environment while implementing
innovative, interactive and consumer-focused solutions.
- Experience of managing complex, full life-cycle projects in excess of SEK 2M or equivalent.
- Experience of multilingual site development and rollout desirable.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Able to build strong relationships and achieve results under potentially difficult circumstances.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity, and an
objective-focused and positive approach. Self-motivated and comfortable working independently.
- Possess good business acumen and sound judgment. Entrepreneurial, with a collaborative approach.
- Strong customer service ethos, commited to quality, with the will to drive improvements. Excellent
attention to detail.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions.Apply