San Francisco, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Our Designers play essential roles in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
Based in the heart of the SOMA district, the epicenter of the Bay Area’s technology industry. Our San Francisco studio offers staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive services. We build experiences and applications that capture the imagination and deliver proven business results for our clients, including Facebook, PayPal, Uber, The Clorox Company, IBM, Levi’s and more.
Our San Francisco studio is uniquely diverse in its resident skillsets enabling employees to solve across the full spectrum of experience solutions. Ranging from strategy, creative and development through to programmatic media, integrated paid search, social marketing and predictive analytics.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within AKQA
- Supports senior-level designers by implementing primary design direction and incorporating the best design and technology practices to provide cohesive support of overall creative strategies
- Develop a professional, articulate, and mature presence in all aspects of team and client relationship-building
- Proactively research and pursues ideas for professional development
- Demonstrates competent execution of innovative and effective digital communications and interface design across different digital platforms; proficient in the most up-to-date design programs
- Capable of playing an active role in brainstorming and idea generation with senior members of the creative department to conceptualize world-class, innovative ideas that deliver successful solutions
- Clearly communicates ideas and thoughts
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling and excellent portfolio
- At least two years of experience in graphic design and/or advertising
- Exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles and awareness of design trends and innovation
- Understands the technical possibilities and limitations of web development
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Strong typography skills
- Proficiency with Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other design programs
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply