Digital Account Director
At AKQA, the Client Service team handle every facet of our relationship with clients, ensuring an unwavering commitment to the best possible outcome for all. With profound empathy for client contexts, customers and aspirations, they're the ultimate brand advocates and experts in identifying exciting new opportunities for growth.
As an AKQA Account Director, you’ll transform our clients’ businesses by creating new opportunities for their brands across their digital ecosystems. More than just an adviser and partner, you’ll be our clients’ brand champion. Your deep knowledge of their challenges and opportunities will enable you to drive their digital transformation and business results.
Located in Melbourne, as part of AKQA, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through your client relationships.
- Drive flawless service delivery and ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Motivate and coordinate teamwork across all AKQA departments and disciplines.
- Consistently demonstrate your strategic and presentation skills, especially when framing the value AKQA creates.
- Effectively translate and communicate client requirements.
- Be an advocate for continual process improvements across the AKQA business.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong agency account management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of digital/interactive and online communications/marketing.
- Able to identify opportunities to enhance your clients’ businesses and grow their AKQA relationships.
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to demonstrate how you’ve made a measurable difference to an organisation, project or team.
- Experience of managing integrated campaigns that involve multiple external/internal stakeholders.
- A self-starter, able to effectively drive new business opportunities, from identification to conversion, including presenting at senior levels.
- A positive, 'can do' attitude and a passion for doing work that is both ground-breaking and influential.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply