Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Analytics is one of the fastest-growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a big data stack, and a wide range of capabilities — including user experience insight and applied machine learning. Our clients are building the future of their businesses, more than ever with data at the heart of making this future a reality.
As a Digital Analyst at AKQA, you’ll focus on generating information and insights from data, enabling us to optimise our clients’ business performance, whilst ensuring their own customers enjoy more relevant and personalised experiences. You’ll work closely with digital specialists from a range of strategy, creative and technology disciplines.
Located in Melbourne, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Generate actionable insights from data, mostly from web applications, digitial marketing systems and mobile applications
- General understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem - CRM, digital display, social etc;
- Develop measurement frameworks aligned to business goals
- Build knowledge of your clients' blockers, business domain and goals
- Prepare reports and create dashboards to empower data driven decision making
- Configure and deploy website tagging and analytics tools for site implementations, including custom events, variables and dimensions
- Client-facing, able to present technical analytics information in a business-friendly way, articulating the technical to non-technical audiences
- Proactively identify impacts between various streams of work and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Work with scrum teams to implement and test tracking solutions
- Prepare presentations and present to clients, combining your ability to generate insights with your data manipulation and visualisation skills.
- Working knowledge of statistical concepts and methodologies
- Experience with CRO with Google Optimise or Optimisely desirable but not required
- Customer Data Platform (CDP) experience connecting data sources and data pipelines is also desired by not required
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Strong hands-on experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, including Adobe Launch and GTM, AA Workspace/ report builder, and data integrations.
- Google IQ certification
- Clear and concise communication of insights and interpreting data
- Story telling through data and visualisations
- Ability to problem solve
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply