Digital Analyst Intern
The Data Science & Consumer Insight practice is a very fast growing discipline at AKQA Italy, collaborating with our clients to identify what success looks like in the digital landscape and translating that into measurement frameworks.
For either our Venice or Milan studio, we are looking for a smart Digital Analyst Intern to support the team in tracking our clients’ performances and providing actionable insights that positively impact the strategy. As a Digital Analyst Intern, you will have the chance to build a proven track record in designing, leading, and conducting digital analysis projects such as KPIs frameworks design, Social Media Analytics, Web Analytics, Social Media Listening and BI.
In this role, you will be partnering with senior colleagues within the team, and contribute to define projects’ KPIs frameworks, design and implement tracking strategies (e.g. tag strategy and management), design and update reporting models, design and implement dashboards (e.g. Google Data Studio, Qlik, Tableau).
- Ability to transform information and insights into remarkable presentations that can inspire both colleagues and clients.
- Ability to translate insights into suggested actions to be injected into strategy and creativity processes.
- Excellent relational and communication skills
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong digital approach
- Knowledge of Analysis tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Synthesio
- A multidisciplinary approach and the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
- Fluent English and Italian, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience in digital agencies will be considered a plus.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.