Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Digital Business Analyst - Expressions of Interest
AKQA are always on the lookout for permanent, contract and freelance Business Analysts. If you would like to share your details with us for future opportunities across Australia or New Zealand, please feel free to submit your details which we will keep on file and reach out to you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.
Our Digital Business Analysts are responsible for setting up and leading the requirements process within a project including requirement workshops, writing recommendations, and collecting documentation throughout the project. They work closely with clients, our project management office and our technical development and user experience teams.
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Identify product requirements based on business and user requirements.
- Define project scope and outline functional and non-functional requirements.
- Trace requirements from identification through to implementation, and challenge client requirements when necessary.
- Demonstrated experience decomposing and writing user stories in collaboration with team members and stakeholders
- Create and manage the product backlog, and work with clients to define appropriate releases.
- Clearly articulate a product’s features, functionality and behaviour.
- Analyse and map business processes, and design ways to improve them.
- Analyse cost versus benefit and assist in development of business cases.
- Develop benefit review plans to map project objectives to benefits and identify measures for project success.
- Understanding of agile ways of working (i.e Scrum)
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- End to end experience of the Product lifecycle with experience of testing the developed solution to ensure it meets requirements and expectations
- Exposure to payment platforms and processes (preferable)
- Experience in working as part of a cross functional team
- Strong appreciation for user experience and demonstrates clear customer focus
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate in a clear and concise way.
- Strong scope change management skills
- Strong client facing and communication skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities, stakeholders and timelines
- Confidence in using tools such as Confluence and Jira for solution documentation
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply