Digital Media Intern
Digital Media professionals at AKQA partner with our clients for the definition of the most effective media strategy according to their goals and needs. Acting as consultants to identify the best mix of channels, targets, and formats, they actively contribute to the development of integrated communications strategies in collaboration with other AKQA teams.
As a Digital Media Intern, you track and optimise biddable media campaigns across the main digital platforms, and define and monitor campaign targets. You are detail-oriented and precise with respect to outputs and deadlines and you aim to maximise the client’s satisfaction in your day-to-day activities.
You demonstrate a solution-oriented attitude and actively contribute to the team’s goals, conducting and monitoring campaigns with a mix of creative and analytical approach.
- Academic background related to digital marketing, social media, and advertising
- Excellent analytical skills - with a lateral thinking mindset
- Passionate about data analysis and naturally inclined to keep up to date on the evolutions and the most relevant cases in the digital media field.
- Fluency in Italian (both spoken and written).
- Very good level of English (both spoken and written).
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads and social media
- Basic knowledge of main analytics platforms (preferred)
- Good knowledge of Excel, Keynote and Powerpoint
- Ability to learn quickly, approaching new challenges with enthusiasm and a curious approach
- Reliability, ability to meet deadlines and to organize your own work
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.