Digital Media Specialist
The AKQA Media Team’s purpose is to create a better future through the imaginative application of art and science. We work with our clients to understand their specific marketing objectives, whether these are brand awareness, consideration or conversion, and create and implement tailored media strategies that deliver real business results. As part of the AKQA Media Team, you will support the creation of media strategies, using a creative and analytical approach that identifies the best mix of channels, targets, and messages.
In your role as a Digital Media Specialist at AKQA, you will be in charge of directly managing campaigns for our clients across different digital platforms, including their set-up and optimisation against agreed KPIs. You will participante in pre- and post-campaign analysis and provide regular performance reports to clients to maximise campaigns effectiveness.
We are looking for an excellent communicator, able to manage client relationships effectively and provide commentary and advice on digital media campaigns when asked. You will fit right in with us if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a varied work day, working on a number of tasks from various clients of different industries throughout the day.
The role will be based in our offices in Milan, where you will join a specialised team focused on driving measurable business outcomes for clients through digital media insight and expertise. Due to the current situation we are mostly working remotely; since your health is our first priority, the interview process and the onboarding can be organised either in person or virtually.
This role is for candidates with a junior to middle level of experience in digital media marketing and will require the ability to:
- Set up and manage biddable media campaigns across the main digital platforms
- Monitor campaign performance and optimise it against agreed KPIs across multiple clients.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of effective media strategies for our clients
- Support the Media Team in its dialogue with other AKQA teams, providing a media perspective where required
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with the client during all interactions
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 1-3 years’ experience of digital media with a focus on biddable media strategy and execution
- Passionate about digital media, keeping up-to-date with the latest industry trends and eager to give your contribution with a curious and detail-oriented approach.
- Naturally inclined to embrace change positively, and always display a solution-oriented attitude.
- Ability to interpret a client brief and contribute to translating into an effective media strategy
- Ability to set and track appropriate KPIs
- Good knowledge with the main biddable platforms, particularly Google Adwords, Youtube and Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of the main ad servers, particularly Sizmek (preferred)
- Experience with programmatic campaigns (preferred)
- Experience managing multi-channel digital campaigns, including on Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, native, display, digital out of home and digital audio (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Keynote and Powerpoint
- Basic knowledge of main analytics platforms
- Fluent Italian (spoken and written)
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Holder of all Google Suite Partners certifications (preferred)
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply