Digital Media Strategist
At AKQA Media we imaginatively apply art and science to create transformative experiences, accelerate growth and future-proof organizations. AKQA Media designs every touchpoint along the customer journey with unmatched native ability to define, find, connect, and inspire audiences across all brand interactions.
At AKQA you'll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
This role is for individuals with clear-cut and demonstrable media strategy career history; the ability to independently strategize, plan, implement and optimize digital media campaigns across multiple clients.
From our location in Dubai, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful and award-winning work for world-class clients and brands. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, you’ll be liaising with bright minds across KSA, UAE and Egypt. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and innovative team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Lead and oversee end-to-end digital activities (strategy, planning, tactical execution, implementation, optimization, and performance analysis) with account team and specialists from other departments.
- Develop day-to-day relationships with clients and internally with other departments.
- Work with clients to develop dynamic media strategies & rationale focusing on ROI.
- Lead the digital transformation / maturity of clients.
- Apply a data-driven approach to marketing initiatives, setting goals, and generating reports.
- Deliver and execute digital media plans with the know how to manage the campaigns.
- Staying abreast of market trends with regards to suppliers, innovation, and technology while having a point of view on how to bring these to your planning solutions.
- Work closely with the team on monitoring the results of campaigns and optimizing the performance.
- Utilize pre-determined KPI's to make recommendations for optimizing campaigns.
- Identify what's working and why while linking media performance to business goals.
- Working on thorough and insightful campaign analysis.
- Deliver quarterly reviews.
- Work closely with media partners to create tailored proposals and opportunities based on brand’s objectives and goals.
- Working on response to brief presentations.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Extensive experience in digital media.
- 3- 4 years of experience in planning & execution across Social, OLV, Display, Search and programmatic.
- Passion for the digital media industry.
- Strong relationship with media partners.
- Strong communication skills
- Proven client management experience, handling key stakeholders, presenting, and managing expectations
- Able to advise the team on broader digital themes such as Creative/Content and Partnerships.
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us knowApply