San Francisco, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA Digital Producers function as part of team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. Working closely with Development, Creative and Client teams, our Digital Producers are relied upon to manage the end-to-end creation, development and delivery process of complicated experiential projects, digital installations, and interactive apps in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery and launch of multiple full life-cycle client projects. You must be extremely organized, process-oriented and meticulous. Working collaboratively with our clients, you will act as a trusted partner and be relied upon to confidently present project plans, roadmaps, budgets, and scope for our client’s interactive digital projects.
Based in the heart of the SOMA district, the epicenter of the Bay Area’s technology industry. Our San Francisco studio offers staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive services. We build experiences and applications that capture the imagination and deliver proven business results for our clients, including Facebook, PayPal, Uber, The Clorox Company, IBM, Levi’s and more.
Our San Francisco studio is uniquely diverse in its resident skillsets enabling employees to solve across the full spectrum of experience solutions. Ranging from strategy, creative and development through to programmatic media, integrated paid search, social marketing and predictive analytics.
- 5-7 years of experience managing projects and teams focused on the creation and build of digital deliverables such as websites, landing pages/microsites, apps, email, and banner animations; Agency experience is a plus
- Experience working closely with creatives, developers and clients to ensure project goals and client needs are met according to schedule and within budget
- Must be able to simultaneously manage workflow for several projects with various timelines and multiple stakeholders
- Experience developing and maintaining project scope, schedules/timelines, deliverables lists, status reports, and meeting reports
- Experience managing project resource needs and allocations throughout the duration of the project lifecycle
- Experience with retailer marketing or marketing in branded environments is a strong plus
- Print production experience is also a plus
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Flexible, organized, eager, passionate, exceptional attention to detail
- Able to think critically and problem-solve in a high-pressure environment
- A self-starter, resourceful and adaptable to a variety of environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General interest and knowledge about digital experiences, products & technology, mobile, social media, and general advertising/marketing interest
Please note: No visa transfers or visa sponsorships will be offered at this time. Candidates for this role must be able to work West Coast hours and be willing to work onsite with the team, when we return to the office.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply