Digital Product Designer
The creative minds at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labours of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Our Product Designers play essential roles in the strategy, design and optimisation of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring intelligent thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
Working within an integrated product team you’ll have the opportunity to imagine and inform the design for products, services, platforms and experiences that improve the lives of millions of people. Your work will require skills across research and strategy, concept and ideation, prototyping and product design. You will be in front of senior stakeholders at all times and trusted to deliver high priority projects at a rapid pace.
Located on the Herengracht canal in central Amsterdam. At AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Collaborate with analysts to provide data-driven design recommendations.
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within AKQA.
- Provide equal competency in both UI and UX design.
- Inspire the client with innovative ways of approaching complex challenges.
- Transform data into actionable insights that highlight design opportunities.
- Conceive, sketch and pitch original ideas to peers and business owners.
- Skilled in using the latest design and prototyping tools.
- Frequently validating your ideas with customers.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Driven to own the improvements of every detail across a digital experience.
- You have experience working in a product design environment.
- You have an impressive portfolio of work which demonstrates your capabilities and previous successes.
- You are driven to iterate and improve a digital experience.
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply