São Paulo, Brazil
Executive Creative Director
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
An Executive Creative Director is a dynamic agency leader who drives a creative vision across multiple teams to create and produce award-winning solutions for clients and also elevates the human-centric approach to our teams and clients. ECDs lead portfolios of client business, build and lead multidisciplinary teams, and routinely interact with key senior clients and stakeholders.
- An ECD is a senior leader in the agency, responsible for elevating the work developed by their teams;
- Inspire all levels of creative leadership, partnering with strategy lead to develop unified creative briefs;
- Ensure creative objectives and approaches align with both agency and client goals;
- Inspire and motivate the team creatively, fostering progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries;
- Produce ongoing feedback to the team and provide team members with opportunities to grow and thrive creatively;
- Work in conjunction with the Client Services leadership to actively build a strong relationship with our clients.