Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
AKQA Executive Partners are strategic leaders, passionate about transforming businesses. Supporting the Managing Director for Australia, this new role will champion client service, business development and team culture for the Sydney studio.
As the key client leader, the Executive Partner identifies and creates opportunities to add value to clients business and to AKQA. They are a trusted advisor and partner at the highest level, a brand custodian, and entrepreneur that drives results for all parties.
The Executive Partner will be laser-focused on the market, with a keen eye for opportunities to apply AKQA’s wide-ranging creative technology expertise to existing and new clients. They’ll work in partnership with the Delivery and Operations Director, ensuring that new opportunities are appropriately set up, communicated and planned.
- Provide strong local client leadership and foster collaboration throughout AKQA regionally and globally.
- Unlock opportunities to solve our clients’ biggest problems and achieve measurable positive results.
- Lead client partnerships at most senior level (CMO, CIO and CEO).
- Lead new business opportunities: proposals, presentations and client contract negotiations.
- Actively contribute to, and at times lead, Sydney agency meetings and communication.
- Foster a culture of proactivity, passion and energy for clients’ businesses.
- Partner with Marketing and other leaders to drive awareness and interest in the AKQA offer.
- Ensure positive team engagement and culture for the Sydney studio.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Extensive experience leading teams of cross-discipline specialists to deliver outcomes for clients within a creative environment.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing services and platforms.
- Experience of growing existing client relationships and converting new business within a professional services environment.
- Exceptional commercial acumen and revenue management.
- Strong communication, consulting and client management skills.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.