Milan, Italy & Venice, Italy
As an AKQA Experience Designer, you are central to a multidisciplinary team of strategists, analysts, creative technologists and art directors. You will create and develop simple, useful and delightful cross-channel experiences within the connected world, suggesting innovative solutions.
At AKQA, we strongly believe in the ‘design thinking’ approach to developing valuable experiences that improve people’s lives and client business results.
- Deep understanding of user’s behaviours and needs.
- Development of wireframes, user stories, user journeys and prototypes.
- Production of excellent benchmarking.
- Excellent interpretation pf a brand and its values.
- Development of cross-channels experiences, starting from the definition of the entire architecture of the user journey to the interaction of every touchpoint.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Deal with complex situations with maturity and solution-oriented approach.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to organize his/her own work.
- Ability to work in a proactive and collaborative way into a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to foster design thinking approach and best practices within and outside the team.
- Ability to facilitate workshops, focus groups and brainstorming sessions.
- Excellent knowledge of Figma and HCI principles.
- Good knowledge of Keynote.
- Good knowledge of the main prototyping tools (InVision, Proto.io, MarvelApp)
- Good knowledge of IxD fundamentals.
- Familiar with Agile and Sprint methodologies.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply