Experience Writer (UX)
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Our Experience Writers craft clear and effective copy for digital products, services, and experiences. They give voice to different brands from multiple industries and make them distinctive and memorable through the right tone of voice. They are aware of how brand personality is key to deliver successful design projects.
They are business-driven and user-obsessed, and they are conscious of the power of language. They have a natural inclination for empathy and human behavior. They are committed to following the principles of inclusivity, usability, and accessibility, and they advocate for a responsible use of user’s data and privacy. They are innovation enthusiasts and fascinated by the potential of technology for solving human problems.
Based in our Milan office, you will join a newborn, cross-European team of Experience Writers, and an environment focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Since your health is our first priority, we are currently working and holding the majority of interview processes remotely. Once the emergency is over, we are planning to roll out a remote working policy we will be happy to discuss with you during the hiring process.
- You will have ownership on projects and on their successful delivery and results.
- You will be involved in pre-sales and business development activities.
- You will craft clear and concise navigational copy for apps, websites, e-commerces, vocal devices, in-store experiences.
- You will create guidelines for developing distinctive brand tones of voice.
- You will work for both Italian and international brands.
- You will keep in mind conversion rate and iterate copy to optimize performances.
- You will take a holistic approach and ensure consistency of complex digital ecosystems.
- You will work on end-to-end projects, side by side with UX designers, UX researchers and UI designers.
- You will work with internal stakeholders from our business strategy, strategy, analytics, and creative teams.
- You will work mostly in design sprints on Figma.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven word nerd.
- 2-3 years of experience in UX writing for best-in-class brands or international design agencies.
- Either mother tongue in English or Italian, and at least C1-level in English or Italian.
- Deep knowledge of standards of inclusivity and accessibility for digital content.
- Ability to understand data insights and craft copy to optimize conversion rate.
- Very good knowledge of user experience, customer experience and product strategy.
- Ability to formulate and express product value propositions and design principles.
- Able to write honest, conversational copy that is free of marketing jargon and commercial
- Previous experiences with Keynote and Figma.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us knowApply