As a Final Artist, you have a keen eye for detail along with a healthy mix of creative and technical know-how. You enjoy working in a fast-moving world where media platforms, production processes and programs are constantly developed and changed.
You are confident in producing assets within all media, for digital-, social- and print deliveries. You will work closely with the team to ensure all that is produced is of the highest production quality.
You possess a mix of both creative and technical skills and must be able to work quickly, but also remain detail oriented.
You have strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English, and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The knowledge of Norwegian is a plus. You continue to stay up to date with new production techniques and trends through research and education.
The Final artist brings creative concepts to life. That’s why strong graphic, typographic and layout skills, strict attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills are a must.
- Collaborate closely within project teams.
- Produce various assets based on client briefs, brand guidelines, media specifications, etc.
- Prepare final delivery-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of media
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Create files and documents for presentations and client reviews
- Prepare and package files for delivery
- Catalogue and reference artwork for future projects
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the client
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Image retouching, cropping, clipping paths and image manipulation
- Preparing image settings to various delivery specifications
- Big plus if you are used to setting up and handling documents with drawing surfaces, variables and auto generated assets
- Film editing, cutting of scenes, language adaptions, subtitling, adding sound, music and voice overs.
- Preparing and generating films for deliveries according to media specifications
- Big plus if you are used to creating film effects in After Effects.
- Prepare, develop and layout documents for print production (OOH, event graphics, print ads, folders, etc)
- Produce print files according to media specifications of work options and icc-profiles
- Big plus if you know your way around adapting and creating vector based files
- Being able to handle MS PowerPoint, MS Teams, MS Excel, MS Word, etc.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply