At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Graphic Designers at AKQA play essential roles in the execution of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering from brief to end
Located in Giza, 6 of October City, ElShiekh Zayed city, you will work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
• Implement a combination of layout, print, and design skills
• Collaborate with various teams within AKQA
• Supports creatives by helping launch 360 campaigns and prepare the needed adaptations and design assets.
• Capable of playing an active role in finalizing the creative assets for different platforms.
• Good communication skills.
• At least 4 years of experience in an agency environment
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Have a compelling and excellent portfolio
• Exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles, and awareness of design trends and innovation
• Understanding of technical possibilities
• Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
• Strong typography skills
• Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other design programs
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to
provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and
inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our
hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us