Atlanta, United States & New York, United States
Freelance Associate Analytics Director
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Associate Analytics Directors at AKQA have a strong track record of creative data application. They are proactive and have strategic/business-inclined mindsets for solving problems and quantifying opportunities using multiple sources of data. In addition, Associate Analytics Directors at AKQA put a tremendous amount of importance into the presentation of and storytelling using data. They are able to clearly explain a project from beginning to end: The problem they were trying to solve, how they formulated their approach, how they needed to partner with other departments, team members, and stakeholders, how the work was executed, how they measured results, and the impact that was driven.
The city that never sleeps provides us with constant inspiration. We harness this in the heart of Union Square, where old meets new.
Our New York studio offers teams the opportunity to produce innovative work that moves world-class companies, and their communities forward. All disciplines collaborate to find the best solution while delivering each aspect to the highest standard. From products and services to imaginative storytelling, our shared vision is to create experiences that drive progress and results. We are fortunate to partner with forward-thinking clients, including Verizon, IBM, Mayo Clinic, HSS, Volvo, and Campari.
We empower our teams and clients to make what’s next, while working towards the ultimate acknowledgement, “Only in New York!”
- Ability to go from a client's business goals to an integrated measurement plan that defines the metrics, systems, and methodologies needed to meet/track those objectives
- Can develop a north star vision and plan initiatives for enhancing data capabilities within client organizations and advanced capabilities like personalization
- Can communicate coherent strategies that tie all the technical details together in executing a business-impacting program
- Ability to define strategic use cases, setup and configure these systems, and fully utilize for insight and optimization
- Drive excellence through thought-leadership, mentoring, and creative problem-solving
- Able to motivate team and deliver best-in-class work that grows strategic relationships and shows real impact on clients' business KPIs
- Collaborative partner both internally and externally, helping to increase capabilities and scope of Performance team
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ideally 5+ years in experience working with digital product analytics (app/mobile/web)
- Use and understanding of Google Analytics required (Adobe Analytics is a plus, both are preferred)
- Experience in data strategy/measurement frameworks
- Advanced use of Excel (pivot tables, charts and graphs, macros, formulas and functions (LOOKUPS), filtering)
- Familiarity with SQL / R / Python is preferred,
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply