New York, United States
Freelance Senior Producer
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA is looking for an experienced Content Producer to lead the development and creation of multi-media content across their diverse client roster. The Content Producer must be able to work within the Delivery team, and with the Client Service, Creative, Strategy, and Motion departments, to drive the production of best-in-class content from concepting through to delivery. You will have a strong understanding of content strategy and have a creative mindset to produce effective material across a variety of channels.
You are the creative authority at the center of a steady production pipeline, expertly familiar with the processes of writing, shooting, editing, and post-production. You are also familiar with the technical process required to deliver interactive experiential installations.
As an integral member of the Delivery team, you take responsibility for managing your projects to successfully deliver all aspects of the assignment on time and within budget. You also lead the coordination of integration points between AKQA internal departments and with third party companies.
- You have exceptional project management skills and a proven track record leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Lead scoping, planning, costing, and timing of content production projects across a variety of mediums and channels
- Define tactical project plans, lead partner and vendor recommendations, manage and communicate timing and budget expectations to ensure successful project deliveries.
- Serve as the key internal interface on projects, overseeing the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective communication and collaboration across multi-disciplinary teams
- Skilled at handling multiple projects with multiple deliverables
- Ensure brief and content strategy and project aims are met in line with the quality and standards of AKQA
- Have an in-depth knowledge of and be the authority on production and content best practices in a digital-first organization
- Understand the processes and considerations required for experiential initiatives
- Develop and maintain existing vendor relationships
- Knowledge for talent and vendor procurement, usage rights, basic fee negotiations
- Work with mixed internal and external teams, manage vendor paperwork and communications, and review invoices and revise billing when needed
- Maintain project production assets in line with AKQA systems and processes
- Use AKQA’s software and systems to keep track of people and progress
- Ensure a collaborative “one team” approach comprising both client and agency representatives
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 5-7 years of experience
- Rigorous in organization and management; conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply