Front End Developer (REACT)
The AKQA Technology team continually push boundaries with their enablement of brand experiences. Combining a technology agnostic approach and a philosophy of continuous improvement, they craft innovative and high quality solutions which play a vital role in the digital eco-systems of our world-class clients.
ReactJS / CSS Front End Developers are responsible for planning, developing, and delivering high-performing web solutions for clients across the AKQA network and working closely with AKQA's teams of designers, UX specialists, technical developers and project managers. Motivated by work that is groundbreaking in its essence and execution. Working in agile scrum teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences for major retail clients with the goal of pushing the boundaries of the possible.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Clerkenwell, at AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. A working environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their field.
Please note that this role will involve the candidate spending the majority of their time in Milton Keynes as part of a project team.
- Experience with Foundation, Bootstrap, Material UI or similar frameworks.
- Cross-platform browser testing experience (Mac / PC / IOS / Android).
- Photoshop skills (Intermediate or higher).
- Strong understanding of performance and optimisation.
- Experience with Sitecore is useful.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Desire to learn and embrace the latest technologies.
- A highly motivated, productive and collaborative approach to your work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.