Full Stack Developer - Sunnyvale
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
As a Full Stack Engineer at AKQA, you build the development, testing and content integration pipeline for the platform. We expect you to grow developer productivity, enable continuous deployment, flawless content editing and minimize QA lifecycles.
*Must be able to work onsite in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Responsible for architectural planning, approaches to content management, integration and serving applications across the development pipeline
- Build front-end applications to manage content workflows
- Manage expectations and provide ongoing status updates to team members
- Work well under deadlines and keeps producers updated on an ongoing basis
- Develop positive multi-functional relationships and works well with all levels of management
- Provide solutions to complex problems in a concise and articulate way
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Vue.js (preferred), or React/Angular experience
- You have an understanding of npm, and experience with publishing modules
- Experience with web packaging tools like browserify, webpack and babel
- You are proficient in web application security; incorporating security into the software development lifecycle
- You're familiar with database architecture, scalability and performance and have experience of continuous integration and Jenkins
- You have Broad UNIX knowledge and skills and are proficient working in bash
- You have strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.