Google Analytics Data Analyst
Analytics is one of the fastest-growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a big data stack, and a wide range of capabilities — including user experience insight and applied machine learning. Our clients are building the future of their businesses, more than ever with data at the heart of making this future a reality.
As a Data Analyst at AKQA, you’ll focus on generating insights from data, enabling us to optimise our clients’ business performance, whilst ensuring their own customers enjoy more relevant and personalised experiences. You’ll work closely with digital specialists from a range of strategy, creative and technology disciplines. You will lead Adobe or Google analytics Implementations starting with a measurement approach, through to application Implementation and ongoing optimisation. And you’ll provide leadership and direction to more junior team members, whilst building valued partnerships with all your clients and colleagues.
At AKQA Sydney, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Build a strong understanding of your clients’ business challenges and goals.
- Take a proactive approach to problem-solving, developing hypotheses and actionable insights from data sets related to everything from eCommerce shopping carts to online video.
- Prepare reports and create dashboards which give our clients information and insight into their business’ performance.
- Collaborate with technical engineers to integrate data platforms together.
- Design, deploy, analyse and optimise A/B and multivariate tests.
- Configure and deploy website tagging and analytics tools for site implementations, including custom events, variables and dimensions.
- Prepare presentations and present to senior-level clients, combining your ability to generate insights with your data manipulation and visualisation skills.
- Mentor team members and enhance the growth and reputation of AKQA and our Insights & Personalisation team.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics is a must including implementation
- Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Cloud products such as Analytics, Target, Audience Manager and Launch desired.
- Experience with A/B testing software such as Optimizely is highly regarded
- Understanding of campaign tracking.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and wider Google 360 suite desired.
- Proven experience with Adobe Launch or DTM
- Experience with Adobe Identity Service configuration is highly regarded
- Ability to write basic code for data manipulation.
- High proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience with Tableau or Power BI is highly regarded.
- Strong communication skills, enabling you to present insights with confidence and ‘tell a story’ with data.
- Enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with a passion to find the best outcome for all projects.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply