At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Graphic Designers at AKQA play essential roles in the execution of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering from brief to end user.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Dubai Media City, you will work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Assist the creative leads in the vision for and delivery of beautiful work for the client, influencing change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Maintain and evolve the design system, ensuring a consistent visual language across digital touchpoints that stays ahead of industry trends and elevates the client’s brand.
- Work with and contribute to UX thinking, iterating to improve and enhance the client’s global platform.
- Support senior creative team members in the ideation, creation and delivery of digital content and social assets.
- Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
- High level internal and external client and team satisfaction.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
- Participate and challenge in a number of pitches and proposals.
- Execute world-class innovative and effective digital communications and interaction design experiences across all digital platforms.
- Responsible for asset management, collation and archiving.
- Comfortable presenting ideas and creative to client and peers.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience working as a graphic designer. Web design experience is a bonus but not essential.
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment is required.
- Experience with Figma/Sketch, Creative Cloud complimented with traditional print applications.
- A degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field is preferred.
- A strong grasp and understanding of brands and their visual impact on culture.
- Creating or redesigning or refreshing a distinct identity for a product or service or company.
- Ability and experience to produce designs across a variety of formats, platforms and environments including logos, visual identities, apps and websites, out of home media, social media, physical environments and more.
- Experience in branding, brand strategy and understanding design in a way that it can be relayed effectively through all components of a brand.
- Creation of presentations to share conceptual thinking and proposals.
- Understanding of digital Design Systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
- A solid grasp of design fundamentals including: typography, illustration and animation and copy.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply