Group Account Director
The Client Services team influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. Making a difference to digital communications, marketing, advertising and inspire the best global brands.
A champion for product excellence and enduring client relationships, a Group Account Director is a highly organised and credible leader. Nurture senior client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, and also passionate about our clients’ businesses, industry best practice and state-of-the-art techniques.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values: innovation, service, quality and thought; you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will continuously strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
- Meets and exceeds revenue (SEK30m-50m) and profit targets. Meets and exceeds profitability and DSO targets. Forecasting accuracy to within 10%.
- Maintains projected revenue on an account, contributes to new business opportunities.
- Manages margin level to c.50%. Can demonstrate that investment decisions have been well judged.
- Client satisfaction – via post-project /other reviews.
- Positive team satisfaction and team development. Retention and motivation of high quality account team.
- Reaches personal and team bill-ability and utilisation targets, ensures direct reports are meeting utilisation and bill-ability targets, completing timesheets accurately.
- Builds and maintains a deep and mutually beneficial client relationship with senior, board-level clients. Engages with clients for sale and delivery of projects. Can demonstrate that they've identified and acted on any opportunities to grow the account.
- Develops a deep understanding of client’s business environment and consumers.
- Constantly strives to improve processes and procedures.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Extensive account management experience at a leading digital agency, professional services firm or similar organisation.
- Experience leading the pitch process working in partnership with the new business team. Track record of managing a pipeline of at least SEK 30m.
- Excellent understanding of the digital arena and how new developments can be exploited to add value to a client’s business.
- Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships; necessary capability, presence and professionalism to inspire confidence and credibility with clients and colleagues.
- Line management experience, experience of managing a large team.
- Passionate about digital landscape and its impact on society. Is at the forefront of new thinking, and engages others through the communication of innovative digital ideas.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply