Johannesburg, South Africa
Head Strategist CX
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Within AKQA, we view strategy as an integral part of our mission to deliver value for our clients and create positive impact for their customers. As part of a multi-disciplinary approach to problem-solving, our team provides a wide range of capabilities including measurement strategies, user experience analytics, consumer research, and applied data science.
We are looking for a Strategist with a strong grounding in Brand Experience, CX and CRM, who knows how to leverage the value of data, content and technology to join our team in Johannesburg , who is comfortable with leading digital innovation for clients and can lead thinking on AKQA SA strategy to become a leading Brand Experience provider in our local market.
This role offers the chance to shine on world-class clients, impact experiences that touch millions, and grow a significant book of business with direct responsibility.
- Deliver thought leadership to clients in the area of Customer / Brand Experience strategies
- Develop, propose and implement CRM/CX strategies for clients
- Develop innovative, data-driven, multi-dimensional strategies and tactics to improve customer and business outcomes within clients ecosystems for CRM and owned platforms, and take on an oversight role in helping bring those strategies to life
- Deliver omni-channel campaign strategies
- Create business cases for new engagement opportunities
- Problem identification, collaborating with the data & intelligence teams on a variety of research and analysis tasks
- Defining cross-channel / cross-platform solutions
- Preparing journey mapping and audience profiling
- Contributing to opportunity sizing and business case development, articulating business and functional requirements
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 5 years experience in digital industry or agency as a leading strategist with high level exposure and delivery of BX, CX, CRM
- Experience in developing customer journeys or loyalty programmes
- Track record of successfully delivering strategic transformation work for clients
- Statistics or Data Analysis capability
- SalesForce/Adobe or Marketing Automation platform experience would be advantageous
- Plan and develop brand journey strategies in online and offline environments
- Has a detailed understanding of marketing effectiveness and best-practice measurement and benchmarking
- Able to extract and analyze data sources to improve consumer brand journeys and loyalty programs
- Plays a lead role in ensuring our clients optimize their use of digital channels to grow their businesses and brands
- Lead collaboration particularly with Creative, Design, Content and Account teams, where appropriate
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply