HR Manager - Fixed Term Contract
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As HR Manager, you will proactively lead all activity related to the retention and development of employees across AKQA departments. You will help raise the profile of HR by maintaining high visibility with all employees and provide managers with support and guidance in relation to all HR activity as well as working close with global HR colleagues to develop ways of working for global implementation.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values: innovation, service, quality and thought, you’re excited to be part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done to enable the business to be successful.
Fixed term contract: 11 months
- Partner with our General Manager to drive both operational and strategic HR.
- Manage payroll, pension and insurances together with external company and AKQA Finance.
- Continually drive team development.
- Strive to learn new skills and stay abreast of HR market trends and development and successfully apply these to work practices.
- Establishes strong relationships with all members of departments.
- Effectively executes a range of HR activity relating to labour law, recruitment, retention and development of employees.
- Constantly looks for ways to improve the HR offering to the business and proactively suggests changes for the development of HR.
- Change management – embraces change and ensures it is managed in a manner that minimizes negative aspects upon employees, clients and the department group as a whole.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- University degree in relevant field or equivalent expertise.
- Broad and comprehensive understanding of HR processes
- Prior working experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager
- High level of administration skills.
- High knowledge of labour law, working environment restrictions and rules in Sweden.
- Comfortable dealing with employees at all levels and credibility with senior management.
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Proven experience of operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is constant and demanding, and clear structure / process may not be apparent.
- We are looking for someone with a Can-Do attitude with the ability to organize, structure, plan and execute work at different levels of the organization.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply