San Francisco, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design brand and customer experiences that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district—the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry—AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
As an Infographic Designer at AKQA you will play an essential role in the development, creation, and presentation of our strategies. Working closely with our team, you will create unique designs, graphical systems and compelling content. Acting as a visual storyteller—you will be responsible for turning complex concepts into engaging images that visually articulate important information and instantly brings data to life in unique, new ways.
- Extensive portfolio of data visualization and information design examples.
- Ability to brainstorm with technical subject matter experts to discover new ways of describing and visualizing ideas
- implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills
- Exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from concept to completion
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within AKQA to craft exceptional designs from inception through production.
- Creatively oriented with a keen understanding of visual storytelling for products and services.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Love to tell a story with data, weaving together innovative charts with arresting graphics and disruptive copy
- A passion for clear, simple design. and are renowned for turning tables and charts into engaging digital stories and infographics
- Continually trying to depict complicated ideas in innovative yet intuitive and better ways
- Fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.